Win His/Her Wedding Bands
Rules & Regulations
To enter you must complete the official online entry form.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Entry must be received on or before midnight Eastern Standard Time on the Contest Closing Date (as specified in the contest description).
- The contest is open to all persons residing in Canada (except residents of the Province of Quebec), eighteen or older, and marrying between March 1, 2012 and December 31, 2013. Employees of CandianBride.com, Family Communications and Midas Jewelry Inc. (collectively known as the “Sponsors”) and their affiliate companies, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the contest judging organization and members of their respective immediate families are not eligible. The chances of being selected depend on the total number of entries received. Void where prohibited by law.
- One grand prize will be awarded consisting of his and her wedding bands to be selected by the winner from available collection of Midas Jewelry Inc. with a maximum retail value of $2,000.
- The Sponsors take no responsibility for entries that are lost, misdirected, delayed, or received after the contest deadline. Only one e-mail address and account may be used by any person to enter the Contest. In the event that the Sponsors receive more than one (1) entry per person the Sponsors reserve the right to void and destroy duplicate entries and that entrant may, at the discretion of the Sponsors, be disqualified from the Contest. Should it be discovered that an entrant is using the aid of computer programs to auto-fill entries, that entrant will be immediately disqualified from the Contest. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify all such contestant from future contests conducted by the Sponsors without further notice. By submitting an entry, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and regulations.
- In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question.
- By entering the contest, entrants consent to the use of their names and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by the contest organizers, without compensation. The winner of the contest will be announced on CanadianBride.com.
- A random draw will be made in Toronto, Ontario at 65 The East Mall on the date that is seven (7) days after the Contest Closing Date from all eligible entries received to select the grand prize winner. Selected entrants will be notified by e-mail within ten (10) days of the draw. Selected entrants will then have ten (10) days following receipt thereof to contact CanadianBride to claim their prize. Should CanadianBride not receive a reply within ten (10) days the selected entrant will be deemed to have forfeited any rights to the prize and a back-up entrant will be selected in the same manner by random draw taken from the same pool of entries, in which event, the foregoing provisions of this sentence shall also apply to such other eligible entry.
- The contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws and regulations.
- The prize is not transferable.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be exactly as shown. CanadianBride reserves the right to replace this prize with one of equal or greater value at its discretion. The prize will be delivered by standard ground courier to the address provided for that purpose by the winner.
- The Sponsors reserves the right to cancel or suspend this contest in the event of any accident, or administrative or other error of any kind.
- The Sponsors are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of registration or entry information which may affect an entrants’ inability to get through on the internet during the promotion or ability to participate in the contest, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed/corrupted data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, any inability to access the site, or damage to a user’s system occasioned by participating in the contest, and entries which fail to fully comply with these contest rules and regulations.