Tousled hair can be flattering and edgy, creating natural, sexy movement, whether your hair is short or long.
How to Get the Look:
- Apply a volume-boosting gel or spray after shampooing and while hair is still damp.
- When hair is almost dry, try adding extra volume with a curling iron to deliver loose waves.
- Lightly tease at the crown for extra lift and volume.
- Turn your head upside down and use your hands to shake hair out.
- Toss your hair back and let it fall into place.
- Add a floral crown, a loose braid or messy bun.
- Use a frizz fighter (especially with naturally curly hair) to eliminate frizz, and to protect against humidity and heat.
Originally published in Today’s Bride Magazine, Spring/Summer 2017.