The honeymoon often comes with pressure to have the most amazing, mind-blowing sex of your life. But before you start rolling around on the beach like a scene from the movies, keep these things in mind:
- Sex in water is harmful to a woman’s body, so skip the ocean fun. (Also, no sex in the sauna, pool, etc. Should be self-explanatory.)
- Sand can get stuck in places where it shouldn’t.
- Also, sand fleas. Ouch.
- According to an article in Psychology Today, some women return home with “honeymoon cystitis” – a urinary tract infection from too much sex. Don’t be pressured to have sex every hour.
- Come prepared with some goodies – sexy lingerie, a favourite lube and anything else that makes sex good for you. You might not have easy access to purchase anything. But do be careful about bringing toys through customs!
- Do spice things up a bit – get adventurous.
- Unless you’re planning a “honeymoon baby,” don’t forget the birth control!