Weddings by Palladium encourages couples to take advantage of their exotic oceanfront locations across Mexico and the Caribbean by hosting both their destination wedding and honeymoon in the same locale. Imagine the perfect seaside celebration with family and friends at a Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts followed by a romantic honeymoon getaway to a nearby adults-only TRS Hotels. Palladium Hotel Group’s Weddings by Palladium collections are available at the adults-only TRS Hotels and Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts in Mexico, Jamaica, and the Dominican Republic.
All Weddings by Palladium events can be completely customized with the Fabulously Flexible approach, offering legal, symbolic and/or non-denominational services to fit any couples’ needs – including same-sex ceremonies in the Dominican Republic and Mexico. All Palladium Hotel Group properties offer numerous ceremony backdrops, from beach pergolas and garden gazebos to chapels and spa atriums.
Couples will also have the opportunity to select one of the brand’s Wedding Collections curated by Karen Bussen, the exclusive wedding designer for Weddings by Palladium. A dedicated on-site wedding coordinator will help navigate the journey from inception to fruition, freeing the happy couple to focus on enjoying every magical moment. Expertly executed by knowledgeable event professionals, the latest collections include the following themes:
- Evermore, designed to bring couples’ love stories to life with lush hanging ivy and dendrobium orchids
- Bliss in Bloom, marked by romantic roses and vintage-inspired details (including an upgraded/luxury option)
- Timeless, with just the right amount of “bling” – combining lilies, roses and lush greenery with pearls and crystals
- Waves of Love, inspired by sun, sea and sand, incorporating billowy fabrics and seashells (including an upgraded/luxury option)
- Lovebirds, designed especially for small groups, couples eloping or wedding vow renewals
The Weddings by Palladium collections also incorporate multicultural wedding celebrations, including intricate, multi‑day South Asian weddings which feature four deluxe events: Goddess Mehndi Party, Sangeet, Beautiful Byaah: The Wedding Ceremony, and a Private Vivah Reception.
To plan your destination wedding and honeymoon with Weddings by Palladium, visit PalladiumWeddings.com