Peter Eliopoulos, founder and driving force behind byPeterandPauls.com shares 5 entertainment tips he’s learned over the last 30 years in the wedding business.
- Have an experienced DJ and MC who can read the room and keep the party going. This is the key.
- Book professional entertainers such as belly dancers, Brazilian dancers, or even a mariachi band. Your wedding is a grand event, so remember to treat it like one.
- Hire a master cigar roller to demonstrate the fine art of cigar rolling. He can entertain guests during the cocktail hour while you two are busy taking pictures. Or you can have him creating cigars for guests to enjoy after dinner.
- Hire a wedding watercolour artist to paint the reception as it unfolds.
- Treat yourself and your bridal party to a comfortable ride – and make sure the limo is catered with your favourite treats, delicacies and champagne.