Have you seen those beautiful images that include invitations, some ribbon, jewelry…?
Those are called flat lays and they are a great way to show off the details of your wedding. Ask your photographer if they travel with a flat lay kit or if you need to gather items. Want to make your photographer really happy? Assemble a flat lay kit before the big day. Include the following options:
1. Your invitation suite (all pieces)
2. Wedding jewelry, hairpins
3. Pretty perfume bottles
4. Rings in nice ring boxes
6. Ribbon or extra fabric from your bridesmaid dresses
7. Clean, washed fruit (sliced is nice)
8. Vintage accessories, like a fan, serving tray, watch, etc.
9. Flower petals, extra blooms, feathers, twigs, grasses, leaves, confetti
10. Something personal, like sheet music, books, old photos or your vows written in calligraphy