Sure, the photos will be adorable, but consider the following before you have Lassie fitted for a tux.
1. Is anyone in your wedding party allergic to dogs (or have a fear of them)?
2. Is your furry friend actually allowed at your venue? Check with the management.
3. Does your pup have the personality that suits crowds and being the centre of attention. Walking down the aisle is only part of the process. Your dog will have to endure many hands wanting to sneak in a pat or two.
4. Who will take care of your dog during photos? The last thing you need is the hassle of wrangling your pup.
5. How will your dog get home? Be sure your ride or doggy daycare is arranged. If your pup is headed home, make sure his chauffeur has keys to your house.
If you do decide to include your pet, rehearse as much as possible, hit up the groomer and send your pet down the aisle!